Follow Us On …..
A Random Thought
Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. (LAO TZU)
- October 2017 Edition of the Old & Abbey Church Magazine
- August 2017 Edition of the Old & Abbey Church Magazine
- May 2017 Edition of the Old & Abbey Church Magazine
- March 2017 Messy Church
- Fabulous Fashow Show!
- The Easter Code for Primary Pupils
- March 2017 Edition of the Church Magazine
- January 2017 Edition of the Church Magazine
- Christmas Pastoral Afternoon Tea
- ‘Messy Deccies’ Messy Church
Today's Scripture Passage
Tag Archives: Ghana
The video below will give you a flavour of our recent ‘A Taste of Ghana’ evening. We are very grateful to our minister, Dolly, to our presenters Ian, Neil, Vicky and Nicolle and to all who contributed to the wonderful … Continue reading
An evening with Neil, Vicky and Nicolle, our 2014 Ghana ambassadors, when they will tell us about their experiences and show their photographs. Supper will be served. Friday 7 November 2014 7.15 for 7.30pm Tickets, priced £2.50, are available from … Continue reading
What a week we’ve had! It has been wonderful to get to know Albert, Charles and Nelson and to find out about their work with the Elom EP Church in Ghana. We will look forward to developing our special relationship … Continue reading
A warm welcome to our three friends from Ghana. We are looking forward to getting to know you this week and to showing you our Church life, our town and the surrounding area. Powered by Cincopa Video Hosting.